Monday, April 21, 2014

#UniVoxBox Thank you @Influenster !


  So in my journey of trying free things i came across a site called Influenster which i have started loving !! They send you products if you qualify and you get to try and review them !! Ive gotten shampoo , bodywash , etc .. The great thing about Influenster  Is the fact that they send me products i would consider buying or that i already do buy !!

  With all that being said lets get to the good - the bad and the Fabulous !


   I got the Expert Last Lip Color in Forever Fuchsia #ExpertLast  by NYC which can be found at  @NYCNewYorkColor or newyorkcolorcosmetics for facebook ! While this was a very bright color ... i totally rocked it everywhere i went in it  :) !

  The next item .. maybe my favorite item was the Pilot Acroball PureWhite pen #PenItFWD @pilotpenusa , or on Facebook at - PilotPen  .. That pen is an amazing little worker !  I cant say enough great things about it ! I even went and bought a whole pack so i can use them when i start school soon !


 The next product i was able to try was from Broadway Nails imPRESS Manicures - these nails rock to be press-on !! If I were younger and was going out to dances and clubs and prom and such these would be my weekend rocking nails for sure ! You can find them on Facebook at Broadway Nails or on Twitter @BwayNails/ #impressManicure !

  The Next product i was lucky enough to get was none other than -Red Rose Real Tea Premium Water Enhancers .  I was really shocked by this enhancer as it is better than most instant teas that I have tried !  You can follow them on Facebook - Red Rose Tea or on twitter @ShareRedRoseTea / #RealTea . ! http://instagram.com/p/m4GjV4lDMC/ 

  
     Next on the amazing #UniVoxBox list of products are the amazing 
Playtex Sport Fresh Balance tampons ! These are a brand that i prefer and use regularly so i was thrilled to get them in my box !  They plastic applicator makes them easy to use and they are truly a go to product I recommend to others ! You can follow them on Facebook at Playtex Sport & Gentle Glide Or on Twitter at @playtex_sport/ #playon  


    And of course i have saved the best for last !!!! I usually do not wear a ton of makeup as Im either allergic or well i just cant find anything that blends in well ..  Well now thanks to #Influenster and Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation I will always be able to look great with no worries ! This is a light weight makeup that doesnt cake up ! It glides on smooth and covers well . This will deft be a foundation I carry with me from now on as its super easy to put on anywhere and within 5 mins i can have a total "look" . Since I am a mom of 4 boys getting ready to start college time is something Im very short on so this really helps ! To follow on Facebook - Rimmel London US or follow on twitter - @RimmelLondonUS / #StayMatteSwitch !! The Photo below shows me getting ready for my Sat night out ! Yep thats how I roll on Saturday Night !





















No comments:

Post a Comment