Wednesday, April 30, 2014

House Party you say ....?

So .. im all about joining new sites here lately ! One of the newer sites ive joined is HouseParty ! Its a site were you apply to host - Parties !! You get items from HouseParty through the companies that are participating and you and your friends get to try their products and tell the good the bad and the FUN !

 So far ive been selected for a HouseParty coming up on May 10th 2014 . I had really thought about throwing a suprise party for two of my fourboys since their birthdays are in May .. However my sister reminded me that May 11th was Mothers Day !! So I have decided to let my party be all about Mothers Day ! Here is a link to my Pinterest Mothers Day board that is just ideas for and about Moms special day !


  And last but not least - as i will make an after the party post - here are all the goodies i got in my pack to host this amazing party !! Thanks to HouseParty !



No comments:

Post a Comment