Wednesday, April 30, 2014

OxiClean Laundry Detergent Review !

  So if i havent told you all .. i have joined a site called smiley360 ! Its been a really great site to me ! I get things often to try and review for free ! If you havent joined - ask me how !! As i can send you a referral email and get you started today !

  Now to the main focus of todays blog ! I was able to try a free full size sample of the New Oxiclean Laundry Detergent !  This stuff is just as great as all OxiClean products ! It has a nice scent that isnt over barring and it really does get out that hard to remove stains ! I did find that it is better to pre-treat and let the item of clothing sit for a bit before washing to make sure the stain does come out. So without further adue .. i say take the OxiClean Laundry Detergent challenge and give it a week and see if your clothes arent brighter , stain free and clean smelling !
   

No comments:

Post a Comment