Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Life , there is always hope ...



So here it is already nearing the end of October ... how amazing yet sad that this year is almost over with. In just a few more days Halloween will have come and gone. Thanksgiving will be here before we know it and so will Christmas ... I myself have been working hard in school!! Yes… school as I am in my second semester of college for some that may not seem like a great feat however here I am a mom of four and in my 30's with a full time stay at home mom status except the days I go to school. Which by the way is full time for me with 13 credit hours. What am I majoring in? That’s a great question as I think it will be nursing unless I flip and decide to go into teaching. Point in hand is I have not counted my chickens just yet. I am still young and I think I am doing really great for a mom who dropped out of high school and got her GED! I know I started this blog to just write bout random things and to me life is a random, funny, yet sad thing..  Never in a million years did I see myself being a mom of four boys, nor did I see myself ever returning to school. So just remember that no matter what has happened in your life or where you are in your life – there is always hope of a better tomorrow... Even though you are not promised another tomorrow. So enjoy the rain and smile !



As your sunset could end up being simply amazing !



If you wanna follow me please check out the links below !!
My twitter is - https://twitter.com/wrx2nerchic
My Instagram is - http://instagram.com/wrx2nerchic

No comments:

Post a Comment